28 October 2008

SheWalksSoftly

Are you all set for Halloween? Still need some spooky ideas for costumes, or just want to see some amazingly weird stuff? Well then why are you still here?!? Go [here] right now!


SheWalksSoftly is an amazing blog that I have followed for quite some time. Dana,
our lovely webmistress, is all about the weird stuff in the world.
From tattoo artists who practice on more than just skin to
spooky art, retro costumes to The Chicken Car, this site has it all!
Why am I telling you about this now? Well, since you asked...
THERE'S A CONTEST!
Dana is having a Mystery Prize Contest. Basically,
People will be rewarded with whoever gets the most people to read the site.
She might shut down if not enough people care. D:
So....
Please go read it. I can almost promise that everyone will find SOMETHING that will interest them.
(And I am dying to know what the Mystery Prize is.)

4 comments:

  1. Wow...it means a lot to me that you posted this. I honestly didn't think my blog would extend beyond the few people who know me! It's so wonderful knowing that others get some joy out of the site. Please keep on reading and giving feedback (I'll be checking your blog too!). THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is a wonderful gem that I just happened to stumble across. I'm so glad I did! Please keep it going --- too many people would be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, my favorite new reader! You can get the pirate donut shirt on the artist's site (if I give a link this comment will go right into your spam queue, so just follow the link in the entry I posted about it). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shweet. I'm going to have to beg for that for Christmas, since I'm totally broke now.

    Aw, am I really? ^///^

    ReplyDelete