08 June 2010

a little love to get you through

Dear screamers,

Why is it that things never really work out the way we want them? That the friend you thought was your best can turn around and stab you in the back, the diet program your on makes you gain weight, that someone who said they'd love you forever suddenly decides you're not worth it anymore?

Thank the gods that I just had my last day of classes. Just need to survive 3 days of exams, and then I'm finally an upperclassman. Start work at the library, getting the wisdom teeth out, and then just relaxing (and healing!) for a few weeks until I leave for TN. I miss my Papa...he got surgery on his foot the other day, and all I wanted to do was go down and watch old Westerns with him, like he likes. I just hope he's better by the time I'm there, so we can go hang out or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment