15 August 2010

does he watch your favorite movies? does he hold you when you cry?

I'm done.

If he's going to keep acting like this, like I'm suddenly the bad guy, then I'll find someone who treats me like a queen and half...Someone that will promise to do the below things, and actually do them.





Does he watch your favorite movies?
Does he hold you when you cry?
Does he let you tell him all your favorite parts?
When you've seen it a million times
Does he sing to all your music?
While you dance to purple rain
Does he do all these things?
Like I used to?

...
Will he love you like I loved you?
Will he tell you everyday?
Will he make you feel like your invincible
With every word he'll say
Can you promise me that this was right?
Don't throw it all away
Can you do all these things?
Will you do all these things?
Like we used to

No comments:

Post a Comment