So, people have asked if I feel these last 365 days have been productive. Eh, I think so. Let's see...
- Got myself figured out (woot!) and corrected some habits
- Started writing more for pleasure than feeling as if I had to
- Spent time with my family
- Became organized (wow, never thought that one would ever happen!)
- Started forming my own clothing line (yes, I did, actually. I just don't have the talent yet.)
- Started Screaming of the Soul (!!!)
Hopefully 2oo9 will be just as amazing! New Year's Resolutions, anyone?
- Get in shape (although I believe this is on almost everyone's list...)
- Be more confident!
- Start an amazing story - and stay with it (plot lines welcomed with open arms, everyone!)
[no, Abby...not our town's. The one in NYC...No Plain White T's for me.]