09 October 2009

Hello...?

Okay, theoretical question (Mal and Dil, you know I need you two on this!):

What do you do when you used to be in love with your best friend and then you're not, but they still act like you do? (<--- confusing? Yes, a bit, but you get what I mean).

Like, "B" just keeps being jerkish, but he's still the very closest friend I have, so I don't want a huge confrontation or anything. But it almost needs to happen, because I'm sick of him blowing off and then expecting me to help him with projects. It's just...!!!! For someone who wants to make things better with us, he sure is doing a crappy job.

---

Just had to vent a little, dearest readers. If you have any potential suggestions, I'm all ears!

2 comments:

  1. Haha I'm so glad that you have included me in this. And actually there are reasons on why he is being jerkish.

    We were talking while we were dancing-- when I was yelling at him for not dancing with you-- and he said the only reason he was acting like that was because he does still think you like him. And he doesn't want to lead you on...so in his mind, he's just trying to make it clear that it's not going to happen.

    And I know that he really doesn't mean to be a jerk, he just comes off a little strong is all.

    ReplyDelete