24 March 2010

mmmmmmmmmk...?

So, I guess it's all kosher on this end of the internet.

He randomly called me earlier to go hang out at the park, and it wasn't awkward or forced or anything. Sure, there are always going to be things that pretty much only we can tease each other about (and they'll always be a teensy bit awkward) but it's pretty amazing.

I'm kinda ticked that he was talking about me at lunch with Rina earlier and she convienatly "forgot" what he said. We both know she never deletes texts, so she still has it and could look. But whatever. I don't even know if I would want to know. Except I totally do, so...::shrug::

I guess things are looking up. Got a guy that seems to be interested in me, though I doubt anything will happen. I've known him since I started here, and he's like my adorable older brother or something. Not dating material. It's been really nice; sunny and not too unbearably warm. Perfect swinging or lazying about on a merry-go-round weather. :)

I want it to be summer, kinda. Or at least Spring Break. Though my plans to travel to Chicagoland are dashed away, I think I'll be spending it with my sisters just catching up on stuff. So that'll be fun.

I know I promised this would be more of a showcase blog for my writing, but with the book and everything, I just haven't had time to work on anything else. And I'm only about 20,000 words into, and not far into the plot AT ALL. >.<

So...wish me luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment