02 February 2010

letter to him #12

Dear you,

I know that a lot of this crap come from those that supposedly "care" about me and "don't want me to get hurt."

I don't care what they have to say, and I wish you didn't.

I'm with you for a reason, and I'm not going to give up on this without a major fight. You mean so much more to me than what they say. And I don't know all the details of what happened today or why you're like this, but I want to make it better. Even if I only get you to smile for the briefest of moments, that's enough. Just to know that everything's okay, that you didn't mean anything from those weird comments earlier, that my heart isn't about to be broken.

Please let me in. Let me do what I'm here to do - to bring you up when you're feeling down.

Love,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment