17 May 2010

your voice was the soundtrack of my summer

I should just not listen to BLG anymore. They have a song for everything for me, and they all have stories I can't help but think of everytime I hear them.

Like "Thunder". The lyrics are last summer, with B, and all the talking we did. All the time. On the phone, on email, through texts...but it's also New Years' Eve. With A. Dancing in a crowd of unknown faces and feeling invincible and warm inside even though I was freezing.

Then there's "Contagious". Can't listen to that one anymore. When me and A finally started hanging out again, after that final breakup, we were swinging at the park when it started to play on my phone. And it's PERFECT, the two of us to a T. I don't know if I'm ever going to stop caring about him. He means too much to me.

...I just don't know what to do anymore. About anything. Let me know if you get it figured out, will ya?

1 comment: