20 April 2010

all i ever need is what i got with you

Just a quick thing: all my post titles are from the song I'm listening to as I type. Brownie points to anyone who can guess the song (without Googling it!)

-------------------------------------

So. Paramore. Might be a bust, he's being all "RAWR I hate you!" again, and I'm just ":/" about it all. I don't care. If we ever get back together, it'd be a while in the future. Maybe once he's figured things out, and I know who I am more. It's not going to be soon, and I think he's assumed that I'm going to "make a move" at the concert - which is why JJ has to be there for backup, I guess.

I'm not planning on it. ::shrug:: Never was, actually. This is the first I've heard of it.

Yeah, there's a part of me that still misses him. And everything we had. That's probably not going to change. But he means enough to me that I want him to stay in my life. Despite everything, he still matters to me. He's still one of my closest friends (yeah, says how great some of my other ones are).

"How did you get here, under my skin? Swore that I'd never let you back in. Should have known better."


No comments:

Post a Comment