21 April 2010

colors rising, i'm forgetting where i've been

I just...I don't know.

We finally are talking (again, this up in the rollarcoaster, apparently). I still have no idea about the Paramore concert, I have wicked writers' block, and my allergies are acting up.

I don't mean to complain, but I'm just...blah.

You ever have those days (or weeks) where you just feel tired and you need a LOT of sleep? Yeah, that's me. What I would not give to be able to pause time, curl up in a pocket of it and get done what I need to and sleep some more. They say the most "successful" people sleep, on average, like 2.5 hours a night or something. I could never do that.

I'm rambling again, I know. But I am tired and sick and I almost just want it to be summer. Except I'd miss people.

Me
He almost tackled me, and I was kinda scared
Then he said , "Oh, that one's from Eric!"

Eric
i gave gim a big and gentle hug to give you! not a "tackle hug"!....he messed up my order!!!
lol

((Oh, how I love my friends))

No comments:

Post a Comment