29 April 2010

did i say something way too honest?

Had a nice little talk with A earlier.

Not really. It didn't go too well. He apparently already made plans for Paramore and "forgot" we were going. Yeah, right. Loser. And then he said some stuff about one of my friends...He knows that nothing he can do/say affects me, but when he starts in on people I care about - that's when the claws come out.

 Luckily, I'm going to the concert with my cousin/brother-like/best friend type person :) It'll be fun. I haven't seen him in a while.

And I am just happy. Jordan, the "new" guy (lol, that sounds bad), he treats me so GOOD. It's like I don't even know how to have a fully functional relationship, since A was never constant. It's like...J's just such a gentleman. He walks me to class, isn't all "rawr, don't touch her, she's mine", give me room to breathe...It's just so nice. ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment